Our SBZ 6 grinding centre offers you precise three-way machining work using the internal round and theexternal round grinding of small and medium-sizedparts and large parts.
We offer a wide range of contract grinding work, including chuck parts, long workpieces with guides in steady rests and workpieces for external grinding work between tops and magnetic parts.
Other workpieces can of course also be ground and machined at our grinding machining centre.
It doesn’t matter whether you have individual workpieces or complete series for a contract grinding job.
Through its two independently operating grinding units (one for internal round grinding work and the other for external round grinding work), our contract grinding centre is able to work with a high degree of efficiency and precision. You can test the precision of the grinding work on the site with your own measuring devices.
- Chuck parts
- Long workpieces with leads in steady rests
- Workpieces being externally ground between tips
- Magnetic parts
- Workpiece lengths of up to 1400 mm
- Inside diameters of up to 600 mm
- Outside diameters of up to 600 mm (possibly larger on request)
- Grinding depth of up to 650 mm
- Steady rests of up to 350 mm diameter
- Top width of external grinding of up to 900 mm