With the WOTAN® S10I, large complex internal grinding tasks can be solved quickly and efficiently. Like all our machines, this machine type can be flexibly adapted to your applications — external grinding operations are also possible.
Since time is always important, we rely on our optimised procedures: Our powerful drives ensure a quick availability with additional work and peripheral modules reducing costly non-productive times. You stand to benefit from this through reduced cycle times, greater throughput and more satisfied customers. We can also arrange the financing according to your general conditions.
- Machining of chuck and shaft-shaped parts (steady-rest guided)
- Internal cylinder/ cone, internal polygons, internal screw threads and more
- Up to 4 applicable internal grinding tools (fixed on B2 axis)
- High bed stiffness due to proven systems
- WOP-TouchTM user interface
For #cylinder #taper #polygon #thread #eccentric
Our WOTAN® S3I is also suitable for smaller and lighter components. For even more machining possibilities we offer the universal cylindrical grinding machine WOTAN® S6U.
Tool round table
Externally driven with 0.00005°
With up to 4 tool positions
Workpiece mandrel drive
- Revolver headstock with up to 4 internal grinding mandrels
- Workpiece headstock with B axis
- Work headstock with high resolution C‑axis
- Centre-zero feeler
- Fixed and/or powered dressing tools
- Pre-process measurement (detect position of part and set zero point)
- Post-process measurement (determine ø, check distances, set new zero point, etc.)
- Coolant preparation
- Motor cooling
- Remote maintenance
- and much more